The Tenco SMI tow behind 14 ft (4.3 m) airport sweeper is an indispensable piece of equipment to achieve effective airfield snow removal and maintenance operations. The combined clearing action of the high-speed rotating brush and the powerful air blast remove snow, slush, debris, and dust from runways in no time. This proven runway broom has all the necessary features to satisfy airport requirements.
This airport broom is manufactured by Tenco Inc.
Airport Sweeper Features
- Choice of mechanical or hydrostatic broom drive
- Automatic broom pattern adjustment system from 10 to 15 cm (4 to 6 in)
- 36 in (914 mm) diameter broom
- Self-contained sweeper design, powered by it own 300 hp Diesel engine
- Air Blower equipped with bi-directional nozzles, allowing to blow to the left or to the right
- Air Blower with an airflow of 829 M3/min (29,283 CFM) and air velocity of 470 km/h (292 mph)
- Maximum operating speed of 48 km/h (30mph)
- Self-contained unit. No hydraulic and electric power required from the towing carrier.
- Impressive blower air velocity. Provide an optimal cleaning by blowing the snow further.
- Cowling tilts backward. Provide a complete access to the engine.